Features and Benefits
- 27/8" jamb depth
- Operating or fixed extended round windows as narrow as 231/2" wide
- Fiberglass half screen on all operating windows standard
- 1/2" Caldwell adjustable stainless steel balance system
- Slimmer profile for more visible glass
- Equal site lines on all operating windows
- 2 locks on all windows wider than 23"
- Reinforced center bars
- Available with sash limiting devices
All Burris windows come with industry standard features and are built with quality parts sourced from only the most trusted providers. Our replacement windows are made in 1/8" increments to ensure a more custom fit for the homeowner. In the end, we’ll make sure your windows fit precisely and securely, so you can be absolutely confident in your Burris windows.
Styles and Operator Types
Max. 48" x 96"
Min 11.50" x 22"
End Vent Slider
Max. 120" x 60"
Min 54" x 11.50"
Max. 72" x 60"
Min 22" x 11.50"
Max. 72" x 72"
or 54" x 96"
Min 10" x 10"
Half Round Window
Max. 84" x 42"
Min 23.50" x 11.75"
All products are viewed from Inside
All Burris Windows and doors are available in the three colors: white, tan and clay with color matched hardware. Also, all of our windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements in all 50 states.
Glass Options and Upgrades
Burris Windows uses Cardinal Glass, the industry leader in glass.
- Standard XL Edge Glass Spacers
- LoĒ2- 270 coated glass is available
- LoĒ3- 340 coated glass is available
- LoĒ3- 366 coated glass is available
Privacy and Decorative Glass
Burris Windows offers many styles of obscure glass, which can be used to decoratively separate spaces, yet allow light to pass through. Whether you are trying to decorate an office or conference room door, front door of your home, or an exterior bathroom window, we have the right obscure glass for you.